Monday 27 July 2009

Bridlington To Atwick


Well it's great to back, spent most of the day stumbling through thistles and nettles on the verge of the B1242, but I did see a Red Dear flounce across the road just outside Skipsea, though it was a distance away and could have been a Red Setter with no collar I suppose. (And no owner). Once again I am starving hungry due to the fact there is nothing here except a pub - "We don't do food on a monday". So had to make do with a packet of "Nobby's Nuts" washed down with a pint of Sarsons Vinegar masquerading as John Smiths Bitter.

The site its self is plaesant enough, perched as it is on the edge of a cliff, - I pitched my tent by the side of an old machine gun nest left over from the second World War - or at least I think it is. - It could be that there is zero tolerance to noise after midnight here.

No comments:

Post a Comment